The Kiowa County Media Center is a non profit organization. Our focus is to educate and offer support not available in our community.
The Media Center is hiring!
Experienced Wedding Videographer Needed.
Our team is growing and we are looking for experienced cinematographers!
Before going into detail regarding this position, please note applications will NOT be considered if you do not provide the following:
- Years of experience filming weddings/# of weddings filmed
- Provide a link to your portfolio/past wedding-related video work
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our talented team of videographers. We are based in Greensburg, Kansas, and film weddings all across the state and beyond. The candidate we seek must be highly motivated, creative and forward thinking with a wealth of experience with dslr or mirrorless cameras and cutting edge equipment. We are seeking someone who:
* Has their own reliable transportation
* Feels comfortable filming solo
* Can provide their own cameras & equipment (preferably DSLR or Mirrorless body + lenses, slider, tripod, glidecam)
* Has experience with time-lapse video
* Can film for numerous hours with minimal breaks
* Can create artistic shots, rather than just static shooting
* Is comfortable communicating with clients, positive with an outgoing personality
* Has experience with audio recording (wireless lapel mic systems, external audio recorders, etc)
Relocation is NOT a requirement for this position. We book weddings all over the state of Kansas, and editing can be performed remotely.
We take our craft seriously and expect the same for our team of videographers. Reliability is a key component to the candidate we will choose. We book dates well in advance, so we are looking for someone who can hold/reserve dates in the future and follow through on their commitment for their bookings. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Videography: 2 years
Required language: English
Compensation based on level of experience
Please send your resume and portfolio link to:
Kiowa County Media Center Foundation
This is an entry level IT position. Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.
Technical Assistant provides first level customer service problem diagnosis and phone support to customers. Documents incoming calls and their resolutions, and problem resolution with other IT resources, and works with team members to develop, approve, validate, and maintain problem resolution databases.
- Basic computer repair. Hardware and Software. Virus removal
- Cell phone screen repair
- Interact with customers in person and over the phone
- Track inventory and order parts as needed
- Assist with on-site installations
- Good organizational skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Great phone skills.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to continuously stand or walk.
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs or ladders, and lift frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Certifications preferred but not required (A+, Windows, Office, HDI)
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting currently available laptop or desktop industry standard operating systems and networks.
- Experience with incident/problem tracking software.
- Experience supporting remote control software and handheld/mobile devices.
Position is part time, starting at 15 hours a week, with potential for more hours as experience and abilities increase.
Pay commensurate on experience. Professional development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications available at the Media Center at 320 S Main Street in Greensburg, KS.
Drop off your application or resume during regular business hours.
Call Mike at 620-723-1117 for more information.